The draft revised application instructions for grant and loan applications to the Colorado Division of Housing have been posted. Due to the number of formatting changes, the document is not blacklined to show changes from the 2010 version. The proposed revisions have been developed over the last several months and do not take into account the proposed Colorado Housing Investment Fund (CHIF). Some revisions will be necessary to account for DOH's administration of the CHIF and will be made when the structure of the CHIF is finalized.
This document will be posted through May 11, 2012 for public comment. Please send comments by email to email@example.com. In particular, please note the following changes:
- Adjustments to cost ranges by project type;
- Clarification for determining to fund a loan verses a grant;
- Single Family Owner Occupied (SFOO) rehabilitation program applications due July 1st;
- Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) operating grants due September 1st;
- Downpayment Assistance Program (DPA) applications due November 1st; and
- Clarification regarding legal residency requirements.