December 6, 2011
Mile High United Way • Denver, CO
2505 18th Street • Founder’s Room
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
In-depth workshop to help you build a more effective business model to increase your organization’s long-term sustainability.
What you will learn:
• Why its important to evaluate your organization and it’s lines of business, services and programs for short term and long term sustainability
• What factors you must consider when determining whether to grow, expand or cut back services or programs
• What you should include on a checklist of sustainable criteria to evaluate everything your organization undertakes
• How to recognize when its time to consolidate, conserve, change direction or wind down
• How to plan alternatives to ensure sustainability
See more here.
Post a Comment