UPDATED & CORRECTED: Trainings on CDOH Applications and Contracts
Note: Durango meeting is on June 4th, not June 5th
DIVISION OF HOUSING APPLICATION
& CONTRACT PROCESS TRAINING
New trainings in Grand Junction and Durango.
Grand Junction: May 22
Durango: June 4
What you will learn:
* Overview of the new DOH application cycle
and funding policies
* Changes to the application form and
* Overview of Federal regulations
associated with use of funds (Uniform
Relocation, Davis-Bacon, Fair Housing,
Environmental Review, and Lead Based
* Review of the contracting, reporting, and
* Understanding the ongoing compliance
aspects of your contract
Following the presentations, youll have an
opportunity to meet with the Developer from
your area. So bring your work in progress
applications with you!
Click here to access training brochures and location directions.